Katikies Hotel Santorini


I would like to promote here a aspiration associated with mine, which includes not come genuine yet; it's called Katikies Hotel as well as can be situated on Santorini. When I travel, normally I never look closely at that accommodation, for the reason that destination will be what matters that will me. Santorini Island is often a unique place, which usually I highly recommend that everyone visiting for Greece visits. And Katikies Hotel will be the jewel with Santorini. Therefore I have made some types of obsession using this type of high-class hotel!

Katikies, means residences throughout Greek it is your word, which, unfortunately, is not just translated straight into English. I can easily just explain to an individual in which the term katikia brings about a sense with warmness along with cosines if you hear it - which is in addition just what exactly Katikies Hotel is almost all about.

It was built close to ten years ago in your prominent whole village with Santorini, Oia (Ia), throughout a excellent location. The hotel is really constructed around the cliff in the Santorini along with has thus brilliant view with the Aegean sea as well as the volcano island of Santorini. And every evening website visitors might envy the actual renowned Santorini sunset from other houses balconies and also by the actual beach in the hotel.

This high class motel will be constructed based on that traditional Cycladic architecture, together with Santorinian characteristics. The bedrooms & suites of Katikies Hotel resemble small caves inside the cliff, almost everything will be whitewashed and also joined with modest stair steps. Each living room involving Katikies has special nominal decoration and style and superb view.
If you are usually needing a narration connected with my own personal expertise throughout my stay with Katikies, I will disappoint you. I have possibly not managed to be from Katikies yet....and nor could I often be in a position to achieve that in the course of summer 2007, while I cannot purchase it. My very last visit to be able to South Africa, though great, quit with less cash in my own life's savings - but my economical status isn't that interesting, so allows get back to Katikies!

As you'll be able to believe through the above, Katikies is not really exactly what you would phone a "budget hotel"....it can be a high-class hotel, person from the Small Luxury Hotels chain, and its rooms along with suites can be a touch expensive.

So, this delusion using Katikies Hotel started off when I acquired dinner at the start surroundings gourmet eaterie from the hotel having a friend, who seem to was lodging there, back May 2001. The years this followed, I carefully learn plenty within the internet in regards to the hotel plus organized my keep at the island. But I am a typical Greek plus I chose to make a final second reservation. The end result was, that will Katikies lodge had absolutely nothing available. Now I have learned the significance involving early booking, plus I suggest you almost all book your area that soonest possible, seeing that Katikies possesses solely 7 suites plus 15 suites!

And continue however , not least, I will share with you its pool, Katikies famous infinity pool! It is extremely impressing, seeing that it's made along at the borders of the cliff.

Hi World! I am Pavlos Mirmigakos plus I am right here that will enlighten an individual with all the current information I have got gained from my journeying practical knowledge - and trust me personally it is just a lot. This post is approximately my own obsession, Katikies Hotel...!

To amount upwards ,I tend not to contemplate Katikies Hotel a some super star luxurious hotel, although some sort of 6 actors super-luxury hotel!


Santorini Travel Advisor (www.santorini-tips.com)